Friday, November 28, 2008

Was that it???

Man... this holiday keeps passing faster every year! I feel like if I blink I will be in the same spot, just with more people opening gifts! Could this be? I am getting older and feeling just how fast the world goes round??? There are no words, so I will post pictures!
I think they forgot to spread the branches up and down as well and just stuck with side to side, LOL! (As long as I don't have to do it, I DON'T CARE!!!)

Can you find Mikayla?







My own little snowflake!



For those of you who know what the TUTTIE TAH dance is!



I hope you all had a little of the Christmas Spirit today!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

That snowflake picture is adorable! What a great idea! That will be a ton of fun to scrapbook!

Unknown said...

very cute, love all the pictures