Dan's grandmother has some great old pieces that I have loved and admired for quite some time. Mostly because it gives such storage and function for not a little space. When Dan said this secreatary was available, I was thrilled. I knew I could use it as my own personal space. Now my cricut and cartridges have their own space to sprawl out on :)
The great part about a secretary is that the workspace opens up with a space for storage as well. I keep all the mostly used tools here, and hopefully, this will give me the quiet space to create everything on my "wish list" :)
My adhesives, bulk ribbon, completed cards, and my small to be completed projects :)
My Embellishment Drawer :)
My stamps (no, not all of them :), but my larger ones), inks, and card type stuff.
Something to store my letters, flowers, and other things that I need to see to use :)
Have you heard/seen of the scraponizer? They are amazing! I would like to add one of these to my stash (along with a cropper hopper to sort paper) at least once a quarter!
This helps me see where everything is and it's portable for crops!
Now with all this organizing, I realized the sheer magnitude of paper that I really have. It is almost too embarrassing to share, but it's kind of fun to show!
This is a 12" high bin that I can't close the lid on...
This is my scrap storage!
A random act of kindness to help myself not feel so bad?
Monday, November 3, 2008
I am so ashamed :)
Posted by Information at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay for a space!
Thanks for posting these pics! I love looking at organized spaces :)
Post a Comment