It's no secret, I am a planner, organizer, neat freak at times! I can't help it! I am the first born of a cuban catholic family and helped raise my younger siblings. It was bound to happen! So it's not very often that I get the chance to just sit down and do something from scratch without planning. What I have learned is that it can be fun, but has no consistancy. So when I send out holiday cards this year, don't be upset if you don't have the same one, they all had the same amount of love put in them :) I just found ribbon, and went off inspiration. Tell me what you think(in the comments!) if you can! I need the constructive critacism before I start on some more tomorrow night! (FYI, these were from November 19th)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Holiday Cards
Posted by Information at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm impressed!!! Wow, they look great. I can't believe you did it all from inspiration alone, they're beautiful! I think it's nice to have them be a little different too. What would the world be like if everything were the same? ... Great job, Marcia!
I agree! thanks!
Post a Comment