Sunday, November 23, 2008

My OH MY!


Have I mentioned how much I love this man? He's been the greatest find from our second rockboat research! He has songs that are so insightful (for those of you into country, he wrote come on get higher on the Sugarland CD), he is the most entertaining person in the world, and from experience I can tell you he is the most polite gentleman despite lack of sleep, lousy weather, and staying up way too late drinking! If you get the chance to see him, GO, it's worth it (most shows are under $25 with ticketmaster fees!) you will not regret it!

His concert on Tuesday with opener "The Break and Repair Method" was the best show yet, even if I did share it with 997 others (Veronica and Stephanie came with me :) )!!!!! It even made up for another favorite totally dissing me and coming to town two days early with no notification! Zac Brown Band (another 3 year favorite, for those of you just finding out who they are!)


Have no fail, they are too good, and too nice for me to lose faith!

0 comments: