Friday, November 28, 2008

Seriously???

I have often thought about Camryn's condition and found myself needing reminding that she can do anything, this will not stop her, slow her down, or prevent her from a normal life. I have often thought she would work with children, maybe even special needs children to try and give back everything she has been given, or maybe a teacher??? In all this time, in all the talent she has shown us there are certain things that I never thought could be a possitiblity and not because of ability, but just because those professions are often not sought after (which explains why we pay through the nose for those services!!!) but none the less, someone's gotta do it, right??? Some people are just born to do certain things...





I just would have never guessed a plumber, honestly, NEVER.

And just in case you didn't get to see enough the first time...


Ok, I will stop now :)

4 comments:

Kiera said...

LOL!!! I loved this one! Those pictures are great!!

Unknown said...

roflmao...

Jovi said...

LOL...yeah, i still have to watch to make sure that doesn't happen to ME!

Information said...

I thought it was just one of those moments where you have to take the pictures and laugh!!!