Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving (GRISWOLD STYLE!)

Ok, so Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday for me. Despite this was the first holiday I KNEW something was really wrong with Mike when he sat down in my parent's family room. I still have tons to be thankful for, and I am. But this year, it's odd. Despite trying to remain positive, despite all the good strides we have had, the thing I am most thankful for is so materialistic. My parents renovated their first floor. The colors, the furniture, the textiles, tons of things. So now the rooms don't look the same to me, it really helped me detach the negativity I feel with this holiday. I am thankful for another step in moving on...

So here are some pictures, food, family, and furnishings!

First, the star of course! Turkey, Taters, and Trimmings!



This apple walnut gorganzola salad was easy and to die for!!!!

I am a big fan of the silestone and backsplash and sink and....surprisingly, the floors!




Leaning tower of BREAD

Camryn just couldn't wait, so I snapped a shot to stand for impatience!

I just love this mug!

Dan's mom and my grandmother, a seriously helpless medical pair!

I am serious, I was never this camera shy, what is his deal???

My girls always color to kill time, still funny to watch!



The deer in the headlights look signaling it was time to go...

0 comments: