So I know that no one else can tell, but I can. Camryn looks different to me when she is about to have a seizure. Aside from the headaches, aside from the constant talking about puking, she just looks different. Every mom knows what I am talking about. The eyes look sunken, or pink around the crease, or just dark circles, but their little bodies look like they are working just a little harder. I noticed it in Cam on Thanksgiving morning, and even though she is smiling, I can still see it.
So can you see it or am I just nuts???
Well we did make something new! Duncan Heins Carrot Cake Sweet Induldgence! We did it cupcake style!
But of course, Mikayla has to be different...
Friday, November 28, 2008
Morning Brunch
Posted by Information at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am sure she DOES look different to you!*hugs*
Post a Comment