These pictures were taken in October, OCTOBER!!!! After the mild snow storm I posted a few posts back! I still can't believe that we can get this much snow at such an early time of year. We have been deprived of snow before christmas for 4 years now. The last time it snowed like this will be December 12th, 2003. The day we moved in of course! I think back to that time, when Davin was a toddler running the stairs to jump off and see how many he could clear, Elli was crawling in her snow suit on the floor, and Mikayla was so cold she snuggled in with Camryn in my belly. Dan and I looking at each other thinking, 5 years. 5 years to make this place our own and turn it around for a profit! How far things have come. The kids are older, the house isn't done, and the housing market has gone to crud. We are thinking this will be more like a 7-10 year home if the market stays the way it is. We just can't make the move closer until we can make a profit on the house, it has the bathroom, basement, deck, garage done, and we know that we both have a secure job. After all, moving closer, though a huge cost savings, not something we could afford with one income. It makes me wonder how people are making it happen in these times. As the snow falls, the holidays come closer, and businesses closing their doors, how are all families going to survive, what is infront of us that we don't know? And I hope, hope, hope, Obama can fulfil the only promise that mattered to me. To make a change for the better despite party lines. I hope that working together helps to relieve what we are all going through so that the worst thing I have to worry about??? is how much snow is going to be outside :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Second Snow storm of the Season
Posted by Information at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment