Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!

Most years Dan is too busy to think about Christmas gifts. Well this year we were both equally busy. So I had been listening to what he might want (not like he wasn't hinting daily about a new game for the PS3, but still!!!) and this year he surprised me by actually asking for a list. So I put a few things on there, like punches, plastic organizers, and some new blades for my cricut. OH! and a new label maker. On Christmas morning I was so happy to see what Santa brought me!!


Now this is what I bought for myself because I am so used to Dan not buying me anything.


This was a Stampin' up kit that has two trays, static free pouch, 3 embossing powders, a heat gun, a brush, clue pad and pen, all for $50 shipped!!! Normally about $100, so I was lucky to get this.
Now I just need time to create!

0 comments: