Tehe last day of school. We must brace ourselves, four kids, 3 holiday get-togethers, two weeks Christmas Vacation, and One HUGE YEAR END!! This is going to be nuts, it is every year. How will we juggle it? And then of course, when they get home there is a reminder telling me how fast this year slipped by. I will survive, right? I must keep telling myself that, so I don't forget :)
Jason sent home stockings with pictures of Camryn doing everyday things in her class. Along with a note that his Christmas Break would be lasing one extra day with the passing of his Grandmother. I guess I am officially old, the days are flying by faster than I can cross them off on the calendar. Lucky Me :)
Friday, December 26, 2008
It's here...
Posted by Information at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment