Thursday, December 11, 2008

1-2 inches they say...

Snowfall #4 is here, and we are stuck inside. Not because of the 35 mph winds, not because most people become idiots on the roads with even flurries, and not even because the 5 degree temps are making the snow quite icy. The reason that we are stuck inside is because the weatherman is paid way to much to play roulette with our day and I am really tired of it. I have tried racking my brain to find out why this is the only profession that gets paid to be wrong. Am I wrong here? Or are ya with me??? Here's the proof...




Now by the time this storm was done (over 24 hours) we had 6 inches. Now I know that I complain about the snow and the weatherman and how he's out to get me, but seriously, do they get paid 6 figures just for the humiliation and ridicule? I think I could handle that!

0 comments: