Does anyone here watch John and Kate plus 8? I love that show, I have to admit, I am addicted to it like CRAZY! I love that John is so helpful with the kids, and I know most of it is out of necessity, but still. He's a VERY ACTIVE FATHER. This is the only thing about him that turns me on about him. Sad when a woman can think a man is sexy because he cleans, isnt' it? I know I'm not alone out there (come out, come out, where ever you are!!!!) But seriously, what woman doesn't want a partner that shares in it all? Well I have one thing that Kate is lucky enough to have. Dan bathes the kids. It's always his job unless he is out of town. I like to think of it as his bonding time with them, when he is forced to do something for them for that long he is somewhat FORCED to communicate with them. It's really great to hear over the years how the kids giggle and laugh because Dad is being silly! They tell knock knock jokes, they work on counting, singing, and it's just fun to watch. 
Elli is such a goon now that she get's "big girl showers" instead of sharing the bath with Camryn. She even loves to know that she's the center of attention because you fall off sining the 100th chorus of black socks. LMAO 

Now though this is bonding time for Dan and the kids where I am completely uninvolved (usually cleaning) there are times when I just enjoy the best part of it all...
doing nothing!!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Bonding Time!!!
Posted by Information at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment