Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a Christmas Eve Miracle!!

Dan's 30! Here is the hungover mug shot to prove it.



Since Dan's birthday is Christmas Eve, we go out before hand to celebrate with friend's. Now Dan is the only one that gets a party every year and it's usually because we are looking for an excuse to get togehter and just have some good, clean (*cough* well maybe not clean *cough) fun!! It's usually bowling and the sober ones usually suck. Well guess who was sober cab? Yep, that's right, me.
I am not sure what was funnier that night, but there were definate highlights. Some day I will get decent pictures of the people to go with the story, but that's more advanced photography than my camera can handle since funny drunks are never still drunks, HEE HEE!
1. Dan and I were up to bowl (men on one lane, ladies on the other) and Mike (Dan's old work friend who is 5'4" and like 130 lbs) comes running up behind Dan while he's bowling, and scares him so much he crosses the line and slips and falls, little did I know that his drunk self was headed for me next. Yep, I fell, flat on my back laughing histerically! I can't get mad at Mike, he looks like the dad from that show "The Riches" he just always looks funny!
2. Dan drinking a new drink called Effin' Awesome. It was strong, don't get me wrong, but if those of you out there are looking for something stronger than long island but it tastes like orange juice with grenedine? This is it!! So after the second one, Dan decides that he's going to get some food, onion rings, and then has to go to the bathroom (despite warning from a friend telling him it will do a number on him). So we wait a while thinking he will be right back and when he isn't, we realize the time constraint until they close and start bowling for him. Gutters that is. The look on his face when he gets back is almost as priceless as the Josh (friend warning him about the onion rings) telling us about his responses in the bathroom when Josh asked if he was okay. just think Jesse Ventura meets Cartmen. 'Nuff said!
3. Now this I think is the best highlight... We leave and he starts sining the Jesse Ventura version of the Vikings fight song incorporating GORILLA! First he calls Josh (with wife and other friend Lisa who has her own phone), then he calls Matt in second vehicle (with wife, and other firends Jeremy and Jennifer who have thier phones) and then calls Mike (other drunk who's wife Jenni I felt almost as bad for ). After he calls all those people and they let him sing on speaker phone he proceeds to call Lisa (in the first car), then Jeremy(in second car), and Jenni(wife of first car to sing again. LMAO I am glad he had a happy 30th!



So back to the miracle. Dan did dishes on his birthday :)

0 comments: