Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here comes Santa Clause...

Christmas Eve...
Such a busy day in our house. We make our last minute run to the store in the morning for whatever might be planned for the next couple of days, and then we rush home to make whatever we can ahead of time. Then we make/buy whatever meal Dan wants (remember, it's his birthday and he has to be king!) and then of course there are the traditions. We have popcorn, watch a Christmas Flick (The Polar Express, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Shrek the Halls, Christmas Vacation, whatever!) and hope that the kids will fall asleep. This year was no different in that respect. This year I chose gifts that would be easier to set up, and the kids fell asleep by 9. Dan and I quickly went into set up mode and made sure that it was set up so they would know which gift went with the names on the stockings (Thanks Kacie!!!) and made sure that I set my alarm clock and was ready for them in am.


Can't find the picture of their house. Didn't upload, will have to figure it out!!!

When Elli came to my room the next morning I was good and ready. Armed with Camera in hand she said... "Santa was HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I had to make sure I captured it!


Yes, she chose to sleep in her clothes so that Santa wouldn't think she was awake. She couldn't be bothered with Pajamas....

0 comments: