Monday, December 15, 2008

I am pretty sure I have the best Secret Santa EVER!

I have had the hardest day today. Just one of those days where you're like a kid sitting in front of the T.V. hoping that your school district is the next one to flash on the screen. I woke up at 5:30 on my own and immediately turned it on because with what I drove home in last night, our district was bound to close. Blizzard conditions, made the national weather news, and let's not forget 2-4 inches of snow with 35 mile an hour winds making it -31 degrees!!!!

To my dismay, no school closing, four kids to bundle up from head to toe, and tons of work to catch up on. So no matter my attitude, I was going to work. The day flew by, feeling like all I did was answer questions and help others get their stuff done. I brought Dan the truck so he could pick up the kids, and rode home with my co-worker. All turning positive, but there was so much ahead of me that I knew walking in the house would make me feel defeated! But I sure wasn't going to stay outside!!!

So as I walked in the door, greated by "moooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!" I noticed a white box in the entry way with my name on it! I was so super excited!!!

So instead of helping with dinner, instead of checking the kids homework, instead of stopping to go potty, I run into the kitchen, grab a knive and start opening the box!!! I am so glad I did because my Secret Santa totally brightened my night!!!

See for yourself!







These stockings are absolutely beautiful and we have never had stockings for all 6 of us with our names on them!!! The kids are so excited for Christmas morning now!!





My friend Dre has this awesome shop, The Blue Gecko Candle Company and I have admired her tarts for so long and as she has told me all about the scents I have drooled and hoped that some day soon I could buy one! Well I don't have to wait any longer!!! WOO HOO!!!

Should I tell you who my SS is???? Hmmmmmm.....











Kacie! Thanks so much for all you have done for us, you have gone way above Secret Santa as far as I am concerned, you have truely brightened our Holiday Spirit!! A million Thank Yous to you and I hope you have a Happy Holiday!!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

KACIEEEEEE! Those stockings are awesome! The little space one made my heart skip a beat :) ADORABLE! What a cool gift! And the tart warmer is beautiful!

I should totally send my secret santa gift out before the year ends.....

Mom22grls&1boy said...

Awww, so glad you guys like them. :) and glad you like the tart warmer too. :) LOVE mine. :)

Andrea said...

Oh!!! I LOVEEE the stockings!! Totally awesome! And the tart warmer!! What a great idea ;)

I HEART mine!