So my step-dad has Degenitive Osteo Arthritis and this year has finally gotten the better of him. He has spent most weekends home in bed because traveling for work is taxing him. So Dan helped out this year which made some funny memories!
Here is Camryn trying to help my mom put togehter a snowman when she obviously needed her glasses, LOL!
These are my abominal snow girls....
My brother posing as Chester the Molestor... or a robber, still not sure.
Yes I know he's crazy! Guess what word he was saying here?!?!?!?!

The Girls all trying to make a snowman, who was sqare shaped (I was too flippin cold to go back and get the picture over at the neighbor's with no boots on!!!)
The girls thanking Sunshine for the Hot Chocolate!
More Holiday Decorations, I just love the santa's etched on the glass!




Thursday, December 11, 2008
Decorating at my parent's house...
Posted by Information at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment