
I took this picture while the girls were bathing one night. I looked over at my son and he just looked older? Anyone know what I am talking about? I am not the mom who cries when her child is old enough for preschool, or when they go to kindegarten, or even when they ride a bike and say, "look ma! NO HANDS!". I have just never been. I have always felt like my hard work is paying off, they are becoming older, respectful, responsible children who take steps every day to becomeing respectful, responsible adults. I have always been happy to see the next phase. There was just something different this day, I looked over and I swear that I could see him get older in that moment. It was really just plain cool.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
He's starting to look older...
Posted by Information at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment