Ok, so I will admit it. Before meeting my husband, Star Wars did not have a special place in my heart. I associated it with being a Trekie and I hate Star Trek. However, post nuptuials I have changed my ways. After being dragged to episode one I needed to go home immediately and watch 4, 5, and 6. I had so many questions. However, throughout, I loved Yoda. Who wouldn't? Old, green, and too smart for his own good, right? LOL When Dan called and told me that he won VIP tickets to the Star Wars Science museum exhibit I was stoked. We had access to all of the original scale models, costumes, rubber figures, and all the technology explanations behind the movies. It was incredible. I have more pictures, but at a whopping 90 photos, that's alot of uploading. My favorites will have to do!!!!
Dan's favorite thing was meeting the man behind the mask. Or should I say Armor? Anthony Daniels (I think that's his name) was the guest speaker and Dan was thrilled when his HR/Marketing represenetative talked the president of the museum and Anthony into a photo op. Here are the results. Remember, people rushing into the exhibit behind us!!!! A few bumps along the way...
Monday, June 16, 2008
Once in a Lifetime!
Posted by Information at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment