So my cousin is sick. He's had AML for almost 5 years now. He's done so well with it. Well the Leukemia came back and he needed his third transplant in about 15 months. He had the transplant last Friday. Now normally he gets a fever, it starts to break and he goes home to heal. Well today he developed a sinus infection that was so bad he needs to have surgery to remove it. This is the worst possible time as his immune system is so low right now. They have intubated him and I plan to go down there tonight to see him.
Please think good thought of him and for him. We want him to win this fight, even though the odds are stacked against him. Never a more deserving soul to stay with us.
My grandmother was really sick (my dad's mom in FL). She was apparently so sick that when her heart stopped they had to bring her back from the dead. I don't know all of the details, but she is too fragile to know about Camryn or Mike right now. I will post more as I know.
I just don't know how much I can handle. Here's the run down.
Camryn-Seizures/sleep disorder
my cousin-AML, transplant complications
Dan's mom-Congenial Heart Diseases fluid in lungs from it, home on bed rest.
Dan's grandmother with the stroke is now having seizures they can't stop and is losing milestones.
My grandmother was revived from the dead due to what I have not found out yet.
My mother's blood scare still hangs in the balance until the end of July.
Dan's uncle had 7 mini stokes over the last year and now has permanent memory loss.
Now is it just me or do bad things just keep happening? Is someone trying to tell me something? What cosmic setting has been knocked off it's course? I'd really like to put it back!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Is some cosmic setting off?????
Posted by Information at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't know how you keep your sanity.
check out my blog, I gave you an award!
Post a Comment