Friday, June 20, 2008

Not to be insensitive, but I could have handled this on MY own! Sheesh!

Well we finally get her to stop having seizures and having really good days, and then...

She trips on a toy hits the corner of the door on the way down and ends up with liquid stitches. On the night of my birthday dinner with friends. So I get to Chili's, slam 2 margaritas thinking in 3 hours they will wear off and I will be driving safe, and then my phone rings. Dan says "Her forehead is split wide open, she's bleeding like crazy and you need to come home now!" Now if he wasn't screaming, I might have been more receptive. However, Dan tends to over react to any injury, so I asked him to take a picture with his phone and email me a picture of it. Of course he's pissed and hangs up on me before I can tell him I just had over 40 ounces of blended drinks. I mean, that's why we bought the phones, so we could do stuff like that. Also, I am not that cold, BUT here is the situation. His truck is getting the brakes fixed today and he has no company vehicle because his stupid ass waited so long to bring it in, which only happened because I called to fit it in there. Also, I am 30 miles away and our neighbor behind him would be more than willing to bring him in and Stacie who is across the street would also do the same. So I tell him to call them when he calls me back saying he sent the email.

Long story short, neighbor's husband took the two older and watched spongebob while she drove dan in with the younger two. I met them at the hospital, 2 miles away. She went to UC and had liquid stitches and we were done before the girls left the bar. So I missed out on my birthday dinner, my husband thinks I was being cold because I didn't want a DUI (I mean seriously, look at my luck lately), and my child has finally joined the other kids with an injury requiring stitches.

All in all, not a bad night, but really, all this drama over Dermabond?

He's such a woman!

0 comments: