Saturday, March 21, 2009

True Generosity Still Exists...

Photobucket

Things have been tough with Camryn, I'm not gonna lie. I can't tell you how we get through it, aside from putting one foot in front of the other. I can tell you we get our strength from somewhere, from those around us who remind us with one generous act at a time that people out there are generally good. With the price of everything going up lately and everyone paranoid that their job is next on the chopping block, everyone is tightening their belts. Well last night, Dan's co-worker Rhonda brought over a gift, from his team at work. 12 people who thought of us before themselves. A truely selfless act. Dan was excited about the gift and how it will make things a little easier for us in taking all those trips down to St. Paul to help her get better. Me? Excited about the fact that 12 people thought of us in our challenging times when they are I am sure facing their own. And the creative one inside me of course, LOVING the card! Lovely work Rhonda!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet of his coworkers.

Tamara said...

*sniff* that is so sweet!
I love the card, too! Very beautiful :)

Andrea said...

Awww... that is sooo sweet *sniff*

phone calls to your husband count too right?? ;)

Information said...

Totally ;)