Saturday, March 7, 2009

Isn't she cute?

My daycare provider is amazing. For those who know here she's so giving, no matter what. We are so lucky to have her. she has helped Camryn through everything. She has three kids, her oldest 12, the second one, is in Mikayla's class, and her third is Arianna. She's two days older than Camryn. She's full of spunk and won't take no for an answer. She's also very hard to get a good picture of. Good being defined as looking at the camera and smiling. Well I have been bringing my point and shoot around until I get my dslr just because I am giddy to have a camera again! So when I picked up Camryn on Wednesday, I was able to snap these! She looks so obedient, doesn't she? I caught her on a good day, I think :)


Happy 6th Birthday Arianna!!!

0 comments: