Dan and I were given our first digital camera by his mother. It was a Fuji 3 megapixel and we thought it was the coolest thing back in 2003 and we were sure it would help us spend less on photos since we wouldn't print the ones we didn't want. Boy were we wrong! This fuji did us proud for about two years when the kids became faster than the camera could handle. So we decided to take still pictures with it only.
Well Dan took it to Montana to get some scenery pictures...



And this was great to see. There were some kids shots, not the best, but they get the job done so those moments weren't lost.


But when I started looking at the photos that were uploading I noticed something I thought I would never have the chance to get back.
I made a Family Tree timeline scrapbook for Dan's grandmother and then about two weeks before the party I learned that I would have to work the day of the party. I was so sad about it. Everyone told me she loved it, but it wasn't the same as being there. Especially for someone who is so photo addicted, yk? So I loved seeing that I didn't have to miss her reaction at all :)

Such a joy to find lost treasure.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Treasures, once lost, now found!
Posted by Information at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment