Sunday, March 29, 2009

A trip to the Neurologist's new office!

have I mentioned how much I love our neurologist? He's great at what he does, a great staff, and we put up with the old facility because they were worth it. All those years of horrible entry problems with their builing, they have moved. The facility is great. Aside from the staff, they brought my favorite thing with them...

Yeah, that's right, starbucks in the lobby. LOVE IT!!

Camryn was trying to measure her height, it was too cute not to photograph!


She was totally game for trying a different shot, I wanted something architectual in the background, but couldn't get the right angle. I still like the outcome ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the pictures! And Starbucks?? Seriously??!!

Information said...

I know, right!?!?!?! most people with neurologists have migraine issues or chronic headaches and the caffeine helps, I am told that's why they have it ;)