Thank You Dan from
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=20853393
When on the Rockboat this year, I decided to ask a cabin neighbor about guitar selections. I knew that Davin wanted one, but we just couldn't figure out what we really needed and what was just over rated. He told me to get a baby taylor, so I searched, 300-699 was too expensive for our blood. So I looked on Craigslist and sure enough, there was one with case included for $200!!! So I thought, maybe it needs work, upon arrival I saw it was in mint condition with a beautiful case! I snapped it up! I just wanted to make sure I said thank you!
So now that I am no longer sick, I am going looking for guitar lessons for this beauty!
http://www.taylorguitars.com/Guitars/Baby-Taylor/BT2/
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Seeing a woman about a Baby Taylor
Posted by Information at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment