Good Evening All,
As the kids are in bed, and I have most of the house picked up, I realized that voice in my head saying "Girl! Where are those pictures?" That's right, Andrea is in my head! So I took some pictures, uploaded them and will be calling her to tell her they are up. It's funny to me that just bringing the stuff out can strike up my passion. I do have fun with it, and I know that this is something I will continue. It's interesting to me that all this time has gone by with such a popular activity and I didn't pick it up sooner. I am preserving our memories as time goes and it's great, because if, god forbid, something would happen to me my children would have this to remember me by. It gives me such a good feeling. I know that alot of this is stemming from the waiting of my mother's test results. No, they are not in. I am just waiting to get a phone call, but I don't want to push her, this is her medical care and it's her decision to tell us. It is driving me nuts tho!
Ok, off to scrapbook as we now have pictures from dinner last night!
TTYL!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
The Passion Continues
Posted by Information at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment