Hello,
Yesterday was my first sick day home since I started working at Vital. It felt good to decide I was going to stay home and I couldn't have told you why. But like Dory and Marlin when the light revealed it was a killer fish, my hopes of what the sick day would feel like changed.
For some reason, Dan always seems to think that a sick child is my responsibility, I take the time to cuddle with them when they don't feel good and realize they have to go to the doctor and then I take them (most of the time). Then I have to get the meds, or remind him 10 times to pick them up, and then I have to make sure they get them, and make any follow up appts. Since when did me working full time not earn me the right to share these responsibilities with Dan? Why do I need to do the cleaning, cooking, and shuffling of kids while he is home sick? Did I miss the purpose of MY sick day? So anyway, Elli has pneumonia, like me. I still managed to clean the kitchen, bathroom, Livingroom, family room, dining room, mop the floors and do 7 loads of laundry, all between taking kids to school, taking her to the doctor, and then he had the audacity to say, he was working and couldn't take a 20 minute break to pick them up. Jerk.
So now he has suffered his concenquences, he has to be home all day with Elli since she is still sick and I don't get paid for the day off. I love when he makes plans, it's like I can hear god laughing...
Ok, well work to be done, kids to take to school, yk...

0 comments:
Post a Comment