Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Possibilities

So this really great scrapbooking board that I belong to has been helping me with things to do when I can't sleep at night. There are swaps, challenges, and other group activities that are already pushing my capabilities. I love getting to know the ladies as well and hope that my scrapbooking goes to a whole new level.

So there is a rule that you have to join 1 swap a quarter (I have already joined 7, he he!)and the first one I joined was a paper kit swap. Everyone contributes to the group, some buy paper, embellishments, fibers, and then a full kit gets delivered to all those who participate. Well I was giddy to get this stuff on my door step :)


Thanks Ladies! I'm havin' a ball!

1 comments:

Kiera said...

What a cool idea!! I love the paper pack that you got!