Since Camryn went unresponsive for 90 minutes the ER admitted her about 2 hours after her ambulance ride to St. Paul Children's. She just seemed drunk, never a good sign.
After all the initial tests showed she wasn't having surgery that day,
they finally let her eat :)

Then it was upstairs for more tests...
including an EEG


While we waiting for all those tests to come together, we went to one of the many playrooms the hospital has to offer.
I like to call it the room with the view!
I must admit, I love how she keeps her spirits up when she has to stay in bed for long periods of time.
Hopefully the new setting will prevent us from having to go back soon :)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Another Hospital Stay :(
Posted by Information at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment