Camryn had another Scan on Thursday 4/9. She hasn't really been herself, nor has she really gotten better. A few minor changes, like her wittiness and sharpness have been great improvements but she was back to losing her balance, having speech issues, and of course, getting headaches. So we went to Children's west for another scan and she has been such a trooper for all of these.
First we have to wait in the lobby, not long, but long enough for her to realize all the toys she will be missing out on because we have to go right after.
Then there's the scan room. Not something she's afraid of, but because she can't sit still, we often make two passes to make sure we have enough quality pictures. While she sits there she often becomes more agitated that she can't release herself from the straps. So she asked me to "show her" what she looks like. I was more than willing to ablidge :)


I hope these pictures do not offend, we just like to share what it really looks like for her on a regular basis.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Camryn's Scan Update
Posted by Information at 1:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am a big believer in taking pictures of all of the events. When Little Dude was getting casted for constraint, I snapped pictures the whole time. Eventually I will make a scrapbook of his medical journey and these are important pictures to include.
I hope that things go OK with Camryn. She and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
i think it is a great journal of her life...not offended in the slightest.
Good. I don't want to offend anyone. I am thinking about doing a book through iphoto so it's a size she can take with her to the hospital or wherever. I think it will be less bulky that way in the future. I have been shocked how the medical staff doesn't mind me doing it either :)
Post a Comment