So I took some pictures of some of the things I love about her clinic!
The view off the elevators.
The front desk is a ship
The lights in the hallway that I would love to put in our rec room!
The computer is in every children's clinic for parents to use to learn about diagnosis on the spot, so they can calm their fears ( or increase) with knowledge.
Camryn doesn't like to wait much, and it starts to show, she starts to seek the doctor out, I wonder where she gets that from?
So she starts to seek out things to keep her busy, like any good four year old!
Now I don't know about you, but this soooo looks like a guilty face to me!! Can you guess what she did? I will give you a hint, she can't smile showing her teeth!!!
you guessed it, Mary Janes!!! That candy theif! She gets this from me :)
This card was too cute not to photograph. It is the perfect card to give a boy who has gotten braces. Inside it says, your're almost there you handsome prince!
Signs in the parking lot that fall is here and winter is closer than I would like to admit!
Camryn loves keeping herself busy with reading books, doing puzzles, and just plain old going nuts in a 12x12 exam room. Here was the only picture where she was actually still waiting for her Doctor.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Camryn's Neurosurgeon Appointment
Posted by Information at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Which clinic is this one? Other than the parking lot, it looks exactly like the Burnsville clinic
love the photo story...looks like a great office!
It is the burnsville clinic. It's the same day surgery parking lot. That was the view from our room.
Post a Comment