So is anyone else getting ready for school? (Not you lucky asses who's kids have already started!!!) Well we are struttin' our stuff, eager beaver style.
I have bought the school supplies, back packs, clothes, and shoes. We are ready. I can't wait for them to start and for life to maybe be a little more normal, yk?
Of course my son is no where to be found. Could he get more camera shy? Must be the requirement to not act like a goon because he always seems to come out of the woodwork then...
The girls were so excited that they both had a backpack, so much that they had to almost strangle each other.
seconds after I snapped the shot, they came tumbling down...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Count Down Begins
Posted by Information at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the new duds!!
Post a Comment