Monday, April 21, 2008

Some pictures of Elli's big Surgery Day

Elli's surgery went well. After all, it's only her 4th set of tubes!


She doesn't look scared here.

Someone looked a little scared to get in a gown. Can you find her?

Elli's new do

"Mommy, I see NEMO!"

The web feet chairs are just too stinkin' cute!

Camryn had to have a picture with Ziggy!

Like any girl, once your lip gloss is picked out (for the mask) the day seems right as rain!

A great Picture of Dan and Cam in the waiting room.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Um you need a pic with Elli and Dan to show just how much she looks like him...lol. I love Elli's hair...that is how Zo's is cut, but with bangs. Oh, and let me tell ya...it is so nice to see Cam with long hair :) I hope she can keep it for a long time this time.