Monday, April 21, 2008

My Latest Scrapbooking Pages!

Hello All,
So I was busy over the last couple of weeks really thinking hard of how I should put these beautiful papers to good use that my friend, Andrea, sent me all the way from California! So then it hit me, using her sketches! DUH! So I did use one of hers, one of shanna's, and one of roxy bonds, all of which can be found by linking your way around here.

Please let me know what you think! I still have some stuff left over, I will be using them as time permits. What I really need to do is download an order to Wal-Mart so I have more pictures TO scrap. LOL!

I hope I did you proud Andrea, I really tried to step outside my "organized scrapping"!!!


Playful Silly

My Son Had Enough

So Grown Up

This is Elli Discovering

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love those pages....

Andrea said...

Love, love those pages! They came out so great! My favorite is the one of Davin.

Kiera said...

Hi - I found your page through a comment on Melinda's page. I am a fellow MN with a son who has special needs. I just wanted to post, say "hi" and let you know I love the pages!