So my dear friend Lisa, was my neighbor, two doors down. Until December 2005. I have desperately missed her. Her laugh, her smile, and her unbelievable ability to make anything fun and positive. I used to draw so much strength from her, and I didn't realize just how much until she was 20 miles away. Well her youngest daughter Maddison is Mikayla's age and they went to school together for a couple of years and Mikayla misses her too. Alexis is just a tom boy blast to be around and I miss her like I would my own. We finally found this pocket of time on the calender that I could drive out to her place and get some pics of the girls and just spend the afternoon reconnecting. I love these shots, they are going to be AWESOME in Mikayla's scrapbook.
Hi Ladies, this is my tribute to our fiendship and just how much I cherish it!
I love these shots!!!
"Mom, you're so crazy! I'm not climbing that wall!"
"I don't think I can do this, Mom!!!"
"I did it Mom!"
Mikayla really misses Maddison.
From Left to Right
Maddison, Alexis, & Mikayla
Monday, April 21, 2008
Mikayla's Saturday with now distant friends
Posted by Information at 9:17 PM
Labels: Reconnecting with old friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment