Ok, so I knew this was National Scrapbook Weekend, but I didn't think I could participate because I was overbooked this weekend. Baby shower 75 miles away form 11-2, friend's premie son's 1st birthday at 4, 45 miles away from that, and then home to sit with my kid who was hooked up to an EEG on Saturday. Then Sunday was supposed to be the day we celebrated Mother's Day with a bruch, but my aunt cancelled with school year coming to a close. I had already taken the day off from work at my second job, but I was going to work at my primary job. Then Camryn had a seizure about an hour before I was to leave for the baby shower. Funny how plans can change in an instant!
So I found out about an online crop where they post challenges and you create and upload to compete. Every competition is a lottery drawing, and it's a 5$ GC to their sight. What an idea! So here is some of what I did, some is the challenges, some is just in spirit of the weekend itself. I would post more, but I think at this rate I will just be putting in slideshows!
Pages completed over the weekend? 46.
I love this 2 page LO
A picture of Mikayla 3 weeks old, from her book.
Sooo Big!
Challenge #2 Paper Piercing
Challenge #1 Flowers
Sunday, May 4, 2008
A GREAT WAY TO KEEP BUSY WHEN STUCK AT HOME!
Posted by Information at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment