Saturday, July 25, 2009

I scrapped!!!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself~ It's been months! I have been making cards, and doing swaps, and all sorts of creative stuff with the camera and the pictures that I print, but I haven't scrapped any of them. So. My friend Stephanie had a crop at her house, which is about a mile from my house, so it just made it easier. After some delicious taco dip, buffalo chicken dip, and some great girl conversation time, I had a product of four pages. like them as they are, but some of them need just a little something...

This one needs an ice cream cone embellishment.

I am not sure I like the frog as is on this Layout, but I am thinking of a way to spice it up!

This one I am die cutting a butterfly out of the red polka dot paper and the cream paper below it.

This one needs a green tractor or something under the title...


Other than that, I love them! It felt so good to be creative for a while, but now I know I need WAY more time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work!! Nice to see you scrapping!

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff!! so nice to see you scrappin' again!

Unknown said...

those are great!