skip to main | skip to sidebar

Is this my life? Well then Bring it on!

I am 30 years old and I am an accountant for Vital Images in Minnetonka. I have been married to my husband Dan for 10 years. We have had four children, Mikayla, Davin, Ellissia, and Camryn. All of our children have special needs and we face these challenges as best we can learning as much as we can. Enjoy the crazy posts about how much of a rollercoaster my life can really be!

Friday, May 8, 2009

ummm... yup! It's Friday!


I need Coffee! (to the tune of 'I want candy') you know you're going to have this in your head all day!

Posted by Information at 6:52 AM    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Information
View my complete profile

September 2010

September 2010

My kids growing up!

Important Links to me

  • Camryn's Medical Updates
  • TRB Niner!
  • Digital Scrapbooking
  • Sheetload of Cards
  • Great Stamp Store
  • The company that transformed my life
  • Best selection for rubber stamps
  • Camryn's Condition

Blogs I read

  • Andrea's Sketch Blog
  • Stacie-Mom of 2 in IN
  • Jovi-Mom of 2 in NY
  • Crafty Mama
  • Handstamped by Lacey
  • Shanna's Sketches
  • Scrappy Side of Life
  • Shasta
  • Melany-Mom of 2 in WA
  • Andrea-Scrapbooking Insprirer
  • Tammy Lynn-Mom of 2 in TX
  • Tara-Mom of 2 in IA
  • Kacie-Mom of 3 in IN
  • Motley Mom of 3 in AZ
  • Wendy-Mom of 4 in IN
  • PEI mom o 2, photographer in the making
  • Phutch Sketches

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► May (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (67)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (4)
    • ▼ May (4)
      • I think I agree :)
      • Don't you just love spring?
      • ummm... yup! It's Friday!
      • CRAZY!!!
    • ► April (19)
    • ► March (22)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2008 (149)
    • ► December (31)
    • ► November (27)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (13)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (10)
    • ► March (16)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (5)