Now usually these are more difficult posts for me because I "journal" my posts during the week and then post when I can to go with the pictures. Well being tagged involves setting up links to people you want to tag! IT's harder since most of the people I want to tag have been taken!!! So here goes!!!
Here are the Rules: You've been photo tagged! Go to My Pictures, and pick the 4th folder, the 4th picture in that folder and blog it!
WOW. What a loaded picture. This was one of the houses Dan and I were considering if we moved to DFW, TX. It's a Pulte Home (our favorite builder!) and it's over 3000 sq ft. It's really a beautiful home just wasn't quite laid out exactly how we wanted. This was was priced at $146k then. Dan was going to transfer to TX doing the exact same job he's doing now. Except that department no longer exists. That was the part of the department they laid off :( So it's bittersweet for me, this picture. I am glad we didn't go down there just for him to be out of a job, but I am sad we didn't go down there because one of two things left on my "bucket list" is still left to accomplish. Move to a new state. Now this being said, it kind of puts some fuel in the fire, because if Dan starts working for his dad's company, there is a possibility that we might have to move SW of here. I would hope for more south than west, but we might not have a choice. So I would still be crossing it off my list, but just not in the way I had hoped.
Great Andrea, thanks for making me remember! LMAO
So who's been tagged??? TARA , KACIE , TAMARA , and DRE !! Can't wait to see the pics ladies!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I've been TAGGED!!!!!
Posted by Information at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very nice house.
I wish it was mine :)
I know I haven't done this tag yet, I want to do it from home where I have REAL pictures.
check out my blog for some Valentine LOVE, if you wish. :D
Post a Comment