Tuesday, January 6, 2009

14 more days!!!

I have to be honest, I don't think I have EVER understood why people camp out in tents waiting for CD releases, concert tickets, movie premiere tickets, ANYTHING. Until I heard this was releasing on the 20th of this month.


Do you know where I will be??? RIGHT THERE WITH HIM!!! That's right, I might miss his shows to camp out and be ther first to get this so it's signed, "in loving memory of Mike" at the meet and greet before I get off the boat! OMG, so in love with this band! Dan wants me to move to Austin TX. Told him sure, Scott has shows weekly. The puzzled look was worth a million words!

I would totally move. We may have to move somewhere closer to Nevada now that his father wants him to work for him in a couple of years. I never thought the two worlds would collide, EVER. So if anyone is looking for a travel buddy to TX, let me know, I AM SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: