Good Morning Everyone!
Still sick I am. I thank everyone for the get well wishes. It really hasn't been as bad as last year and I really believe it's because I have less time to feel sorry for myself this year. The cough is echoing and I am told that I should see a doctor soon, but I really feel that if it was Bronchitis or Pneumonia, that I would feel as good as I have lately. I am not sure that there is any real truth in this as my son was running laps in our kitchen with Bronchitis, but yk, it's right until proven wrong.
So today the girls have struck again. This time at 1 am. They crawled into bed with us, crying like they had a bad dream. They never said they did, but they just had a fearful cry. So like the overtired mom that I am, I let them in. Dan didn't flinch to my knowledge. So male. So after hours of pushing, shoving, kicking, and whining about all the space I wouldn't let them have, I was done. Good thing it was 5:30 and time for a shower. The morning did get bettter, just listen to this.
I get the truck started so that it can warm up because it is -36 degrees out, no matter where you are from, that is just too cold! I proceed to get the girls dressed and go outside to leave. The steering fluid in 20 minutes had not warmed up enough to steer at normal driving speeds. That's how I know it's cold.
As I am driving down the road I get a call (13 miles from home) that I can feel before I look, is Dan telling me I have a backpack. Sure enough, as I look in the back seat there is the backpack of my son who stayed home from school yesterday due to Bronchitis and 47% lung function. So I turn around and go to Stacie's. Say bye to the kids, again. Then I proceed to work again.
I am at work, noticing that most of my stuff is done and I better slow down so I have something to do throughout the day (hence my teme to blog today) and see a call from Stacie's number. Now recently I have lost fear of this number showing up because the kids have been fine. However, it's her calling to tell me that my son forgot his backpack at Stacie's. What did I drive 26 miles for again? Sheesh.
So now I am here, sipping tea and contemplating a Baby Taylor Guitar, any thoughts on accoustic guitars for 7 year olds????
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The battle continues!
Posted by Information at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woman, give me time to check guitar prices will ya...you know I have been in science fair project hell.
guitar? 7 year old? No, please.
What do you mean no? I will be getting him one eventually!
Post a Comment